The Trainer 1102 model – KfZ focused on experiments for training in car electronics.
School exercises derived from model 1101 including the Electronic I and Electronic II study guides added experiments 11.58 to 11.86. An LN500 power supply was also included.
Topics of discussion and exploration included:
- Definition of important units of measurement and conversions
- The relay in the vehicle
- Zener diode voltage regulation with z-diode flashing circuit with switchable frequency
- The thyristor circuits in the vehicle
- Switch-on and switch-off delay
- Brake lining wear indicator
- Inductive sensors e.g. emergency ignition angle
- Closing angle control
- Temperature sensors in vehicles
- NTC resistor
- Preheating circuit
- Pump relay
- Alarm systems
A manual is available for download or reading here.