Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      LectronFan

Hi all,

I start a new sticky thread with the idea of sharing Splan library files, knowhow, tips and how to’s.

Since this is a kickoff, I proudly present the Lib files I’ve made so far around the Lectron system.

You can download this library via this link : LectronLibV1

Many greetings

LectronFan

Hi all,

As an example I will also post the Splan circuit of the Wien bridge oscillator.

Here is the link : Wien bridge Oscillator

As you will open it, you’ll notice that I used a grey background which you can also use for your own circuits.

When you right-click it you can choose “Set to back” so it will be used as background.

The dimensions of this grey background is the exact dimension of an A3 Lectron ground plate.

This way, you’ll quickly see if the circuits fits and it will also be a guideline for other builders.

Many greetings

mwpeters75
        Keymaster

Excellent work Frank!  This will be a very helpful toolkit for circuit design with your using an A3 template.  These pages look just like the ones in the Egger/Braun manual!

mwpeters75
      Keymaster

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for this magnificent contribution.  I know that this took many hours to create.  We are all very grateful for your efforts!

Best,
      Michael

LectronFan

Hi Michael,

its a pleasure and no trouble at all !

since this experimenting system is so flexible and easy to use, it forms an inspiration almost every day.

I’m glad that I can share my experiences through your forum and hope that fellow Lectroneers can use these Splan library files and system setups.

many greetings to you all !

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.