#7437
LectronFan
Moderator

Hello Michael and Günther,

Thanks for the close up pictures of the modules.

And what a weird cover you put as last, the emitter as input !

The 2,7K resistors were probably used with an older type of transistor. I’ve tried with the AC125 and 10K works best.

Good idea to mount the 100uF cap inside the cube ! But with an external connection you’ll be able to control the gain with external components.

I found a transparent glue which looks like silicone. It sticks very good and can also be removed when needed. I use this for glueing the covers.

I believe that the improved amp has lots of possibilities yet to be discovered, let’s build experiments with it !

 

Many greetings

  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Michael.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Michael.
  • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Michael.