2022-August-18 at 15:52 #11637
To visualise the Lib files in Splan, you need to do the following :
- Unzip the folder inside the main directory of BIBO, which can be found in the Splan folder.
- Then start up Splan and click on the “book” icon and select “Libraries”.
- A new window pops up and there you select “New”
- Then browse to the BIBO folder and select the folder that you just unzipped.
- In the field “Name”, type in a name like “Lectron”
- Close the popup window and then you can select the Lectron folder in your library.
I hope this will help you.
Recently I adapted some of the symbols.
I have added a new zip file Lectron V2 to download
- This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by LectronFan.